Debt Consolidation Home Loan
A blacklisted client (or the client with judgments against his name) is often unable to obtain sufficient finance in order to clear his name, even though he may have enough equity available on his fixed property. Credit policies and client scoring methods used by the major banks automatically disqualify any advances to such a client.
READ BELOW FOR A SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR DEBT WORRIES.
Mortgage Plus through GROFO PROPERTIES GIVES its own funding to provide you with one loan to settle your debts, even if you ARE BLACKLISTED AND HAVE A poor credit profile.
A home loan is secured against your property and carries one of the lowest interest rates. The aim of debt consolidation is to USE THE BENEFITS OFFERED BY A HOME LOAN ACCOUNT TO THE FULLEST SO YOU CAN settle ALL your debts. This should improve your monthly cash flow due to the lower interest rates and finance charges offered on home loans
How does it work?
- We loan you the amount you require and use this amount to settle your debts
- You remain the owner of the property
- Judgements that have been taken against you are rescinded
- Your credit bureau profile is improved dramatically
- Once your credit bureau profile has improved, we apply for a SECOND BOND
What are the Requirements?
- Your debt must be more than R30 000
- Your gross monthly household income must be more than of R8 500
- You must have sufficient equity in your property – minimum property value of R200 000
- A maximum home loan of 75% of the current market value of your property is applicable (including your existing home loan)
- Your monthly home loan repayment cannot exceed 30% of your gross monthly household income
We will need a copy of the following from you:
CALL US TODAY to apply for your Debt Consolidation HOME Loan.
- ID document
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Anti-nuptial contract (if applicable)
- 3 Months bank statements
- 6 Months bond statements
- 3 Months salary slips
- Latest rates account
- Latest water & electricity account